As we all know during these testing times personal protection & social distancing has become norm of life.
At the time of this pandemic to get help for any kind of dental emergency is quiet a task as most of the dental offices are either shut or working only in case of emergency. Before paying a visit in case of emergency ensure that your doctor is following Covid guidelines given by Dental council of India as follows:
- The dental office must be following all the rules of social distancing as prescribed.
- Patient must be provided with an alcohol based sanitizer(hand hygiene) on his arrival to the office. He or she should be asked to don a head cap & shoe cover.
- The dental office must be using 1% hypochlorite for sanitisation with all the door handles & wash rooms thoroughly cleaned
- The dentist & his dental assistant must be attired in PPE with proper mask & face shields.
- All the instruments must be packed in color changing pouches & should be opened in front of the patient with proper means of biomedical waste disposal.
- Operatory has to be cleaned thoroughly after each n every patient.
- As soon as patient is asked to sit on dental chair he should be asked to use a povidone iodine(betadine) based mouthwash for at least 1 minute before the examination of oral cavity.
- The dental operatory must be equipped with a HEPA filter as well as UV germicidal room sanitizer along with proper ventilation of the room.
At our centre we are striving to give best to our patients with all the above mentioned protocols being followed.In case of emergency patients can contact us as follows.
For appointment, visit on:
GARG’S SMILE DENTAL CARE CENTRE
210, Ground Floor, Ashoka Enclave Main
Sector 34, Opp. Devsthal Mandir,
Faridabad – 121001 (Haryana)
Phone: +91 129 412 8720
Mobile: +91 99990 27270